Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday

I need to be better about blogging the important things that have been happening.

Like when I lost the company credit card. haha oops

klutz.

Although, I literally dont understand how that happened. It straight up just fell out of my pocket while I was doing a whole lotta nothing..

Anyway, things I need to get off my chest:

1. Im going through a Reeses Pieces phase. I presume it will not be fulfilled until Ive eaten Reeses Pieces during a movie in the theater because, perfect.
2. I want high waisted jeans and I want to wear those jeans all day every day
3. Im looking for a good copy of Rip Van Winkle to read next
4. Tonight I had bread pudding for dinner and
5. We went to the most fantastic bluegrass, creole, French fiddle concert

so good. so so good.

AND he played a mean accordion and he actually kind of looked like Rip Van Winkle so it all comes full circle.

Off to bed! Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment