Tuesday, July 8, 2014

25 Days of Pop Tarts

Day 2: Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pop Tart

Pop Tarts gone nutty is exactly what I want. Forever and always. I love peanut butter. I cant get enough of it. So when I saw that Pop Tarts made a couple new peanut butter flavors, I had to try them. And tonight, I did!

My assessment? Delicious. It was very, very rich though. Which really is not a problem for me but this Pop Tart is definitely more of a dessert. The peanut butter filling was super sweet. It's not the peanut butter im used to thats for sure (I love natural peanut butter without all the extra sugar and fats) hahahahah I definitely typed "farts" instead of "fats" a second ago.

I think I need to call it a night.

Great tart yet again. See you all tomorrow!

g'nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment